MC 930 Stereo Set
- Set consisting of two MC 930 with elastic suspension and windshield
- Suitable for use in professional studios and difficult acoustic environments
- High-quality small-diaphragm microphone providing a wide frequency response?
- High gain before feedback due to its cardioid polar pattern
- Switchable bass roll-off filter compensates for proximity effects
- Made in Germany
Scope of delivery:
- 2 matched MC 930
- 2 x EA 19/25 elastic suspension
- 2 x WS 53 wind shield
- rugged plastic case
Delivery time: 5-7 days | free shipping within the US
With an MC 930 microphone pair, ideal stereo recordings in XY or ORTF can be realized.
Due to the switchable pre-attenuation of 15 dB, it is also ideally suited for use with very high sound pressures. The switchable bass reduction of 6 dB/octave at 250 Hz compensates for the proximity effect.
- String instruments, Keyboard instruments, Drums & Percussion
- Transmission Type
- Transducer Type
- Polar Pattern
- Microphone Frequency Response
- 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Microphone Type
- condenser microphone
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
MAN_MC910-930-950_DE-EN-FR_A4.pdf (349.90 KB)
DAT_MC930_EN.pdf (1.50 MB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_MC930_EN_EU.pdf (81.77 KB)
In the service area